We provide Physical Therapy services to geriatrics, adults and children under 3 years of age.Facility: Freshpond Physical TherapyWe treat patients with gait abnormalities, spine problem, leg, shoulder, knee, elbow, neck and other orthopedic injuries or cases. We also work with individuals with dizziness, and deteriorating gait due to weakness, loss of endurance or recent fall or surgery.
Patient who are pregnant also benefit from our services by relieving their low back pain from overload as well as increase bladder control after giving birth.Liza Tan has been practicing as a physical therapist for the past 13 years. She has vast experience in the field of physical therapy whether it maybe hospital based, nursing home, home care or private practice.
She attained her Physical Therapy degree from the Philippines and had her Master's Degree from Columbia University in New York and she is currently pursuing her Doctorate in Physical Therapy. ...
- Physical Therapy
- Pain Relief
The service We provide Physical Therapy services to geriatrics, adults and children under 3 years of age. is available in the city(ies) listed below. You may search to see if similar service is available in your local area, how far it is away from you and how to get there, and to find the contact information for the location. Simply enter your area code or name of city then click on the button below.
To Locate The Service in My Place
- Pediatric By Nancy Marie Cali, Pt
- Pediatric By Alice M. Anderson, Pt, Ms, Pcs
- Geriatric, Neurologic By Marilyn Altenhofen Dongilli, Pt
- Pediatric By Alireza Hoveyda, Pt
- Pediatric By Alison L Liddle, Pt, Mpp, Pcs
- Pediatric By Gretchen E Meyer, Pt
- Pediatric By Deirdra A. Murphy, Pt, Dpt, Ms, Mha
- Neurologic, Pediatric By Robin Lee Dole, Pt, Edd, Pcs
- Orthopaedics, Sports Physical Therapy By Richard Alan Banton, Pt
- Orthopaedics, Sports Physical Therapy By Bryan Keith Rodrigues, Dpt, Pt