Holistic & Nutritional Medicine ~ Reconstructive Prolotherapy ~ Neural Therapy ~ Facility: Harold D. Steinberg, MDIntegrative Medicine is the blending of conventional medicine with holistic, complementary, and alternative medicine. Integrative Medicine is defined as healing-oriented medicine that takes account of the whole person (body, mind, heart and spirit), including all aspects of lifestyle.
It emphasizes the therapeutic relationship and makes use of all appropriate therapies, both conventional and alternative
Patients from all over the world have come to see "Doctor Harold" for their ailments. His knowledge, skill, and ability to explain the processes at work in their bodies make him their choice for medical care.Dr.
Steinberg has been practicing Complimentary and Alternative Medicine exclusively for the past 13 years and has a unique viewpoint on how the body works. In seeing issues from the whole-body perspective of a general surgeon, he often finds causes of illness that other doctors may have missed.
His familiarity with a variety of medical approaches; including Prolotherapy, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Homeopathy, Neural Therapy and various forms of Chiropractic treatment contribute to his broad and truly holistic approach to the patient.
- immune systems rebalancing
The service Holistic & Nutritional Medicine ~ Reconstructive Prolotherapy ~ Neural Therapy ~ is available in the city(ies) listed below. You may search to see if similar service is available in your local area, how far it is away from you and how to get there, and to find the contact information for the location. Simply enter your area code or name of city then click on the button below.
To Locate The Service in My Place
- Alternative Medicine & Chelation Llc
- Center For Integrative Medicine
- Gold's Gym - Fitness Club in Chantilly, Virginia (VA)
- Linda K Ammari
- Acupuncture, School of Massage, Massage Therapy
- Fitworks Fitness Center and Sports Therapy - Fitness Club in Kettering, Ohio (OH)
- Orthopaedics, Sports Physical Therapy By Shelley L. Wells, Dpt
- Orthopaedics, Sports Physical Therapy By Malisa Teresa Tantraphol, Pt, Dpt, Ocs
- Orthopaedics, Sports Physical Therapy By Matt Thomas Mcfadden, Pt
- Orthopaedics, Sports Physical Therapy By Jeffrey Daniel Cox, Pt