Stress Reduction, Pain Management, PMS, Infertility, Menopausal Complaints by Ms. SimariFacility: Acupuncturist & HerbalistThe Philosophy: An energy called ‘chi’ circulates through invisible channels , also called meridians, within our bodies. The practitioner helps to unblock, slow down, speed-up, drain, or supplement these pathways to recoup proper energy flow.
The Methodology: A treatment nearly always includes needles, which are sterile, paper-thin, and usually painless. While inserted, they stimulate known points on well-documented channels.
The needles remain in the body for 20 minutes, then are removed and disposed. Your Recovery: Depending upon your condition, you should receive a small series of treatments, which usually are both relaxing and rejuvenating.
Most people come in once a week, although more frequent visits often ensure quicker recovery. Each week, your case is evaluated and as we monitor your state of health, treatments are adjusted accordingly.Ms.
Simari is a New York State licensed acupuncturist who holds a master’s degree in Oriental Medicine, which includes the NCCAOM certification in Chinese herbal therapy. She is CCAOM certified for clean needle technique.
Additionally, she has been working in the healing arts for 13 years, with an emphasis on Western medicinal herbs.
Her areas of interest include stress reduction; pain management, including low back, neck, and joints as well as migraines and other headaches; and women’s issues, including PMS, menopausal complaints, and infertility. ...
- Stress reduction
- Pain Management- neck
- menopausal complaints
- anxiety/ depression
- chest or abdominal fullness
The service Stress Reduction, Pain Management, PMS, Infertility, Menopausal Complaints by Ms. Simari is available in the city(ies) listed below. You may search to see if similar service is available in your local area, how far it is away from you and how to get there, and to find the contact information for the location. Simply enter your area code or name of city then click on the button below.
To Locate The Service in My Place
- Highland Obstetrics & Gynecology Inc
- Acupuncture and Traditional Oriental Medicine
- Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine in Louisville, KY
- Centered Health Healing Arts provides superior quality acupuncture treatments to every patient. Acupuncture, herbs, body work and lifestyle counseling are used as tools to help patients achieve relief from pain, stress and other unwanted symptoms
- Acupuncture, Chiropractice, Pain Relief Service in Medina, MN
- Orthopaedics, Women's Health By Carol R. Conrades, Pt
- Orthopaedics, Women's Health By Caterina Marie Abraham, Pt, Mph, Ocs
- Cape Care For Women
- Oriental Medicine Acupuncture & Yoga by Dr. Jamie Koonce, L.Ac., DOM
- Diabetes, Internal disease, pain management