- patient room
- mobility aids
- bath safety
- daily care
- bariatric equipment
- tools for nurse
- travel tools
- respiratory therapy
- electronic stimulator
Welcome to Local at uCanHealth.com - A free local shopping search engine that
shows you products, services and businesses at your local area.
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SERVICES. THIS DOCUMENT DESCRIBES THE TERMS ON WHICH
UCAN HEALTH OFFERS YOU ACCESS TO OUR SERVICES.
By using the LOCAL SHOPPING SEARCH ENGINE at "uCanHealth.com/local", you agree to the
following terms and conditions, and any policies, guidelines or amendments
thereto that may be presented to you from time to time (collectively, the
"Terms of Service"). If you do not accept the terms stated here, do not use the Website.
These Terms of Service are subject to change and may be modified at any time, and any such modification shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified agreement on the Website.
You are responsible for checking the most current version of the Terms of Service at
http://ucanhealth.com/local/terms_of_service.htm. If you find changes in these terms that are unacceptable, you should discontinue your use of the Website.
USE OF THE SERVICES
1. The Website is not a commercial Web site or an online service directed to children under 13 years of age and our content and other services are not written, intended, or designed for children under the age of 13.
2. The Website is a venue with the sole purpose of offering FREE information pertaining to buying and selling goods and services. uCan Health's mission is to provide valuable information to users who are interested
in local shopping information. However, there may be content provided, submitted
or generated by third parties that are intentionally or accidentally incorrect. The Website may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Content has been obtained from third party sources such as merchants, newspapers, magazines,
websites and other publications and information sources. uCan Health does not have control over the sale, offer, advertisement, promotional and related information published on the Website.
uCan Health shall not be considered to be an advertising or other agency, merchant of goods or services, broker, dealer, advisor, advocate, sales representative, middleman or other intermediary. Any offers, sales or purchases you make with another person or entity, or decisions you make facilitated through the Website are strictly
between you and the other party. You must do your own due diligence and use your best judgment. The use, posting, distribution, or publication of any content does not constitute or imply an endorsement, recommendation, advice, opinion or comment by uCan Health nor an assurance of legality, quality or safety by uCan Health. uCan Health shall not be responsible for any offer, sale, purchase or other transaction made, content posted, or other communications made by anyone posting prices, offering goods or services, advertisements, opportunities, advice, proposals or other information on the Website.
For product details including features, specifications and prices, users should call the merchant in advance to confirm. Any goods or services purchased by users are purchased directly from the respective merchant and that merchant is solely responsible to the user for every aspect of such purchase.
3. You agree that when using uCan Health, you will not use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other device to retrieve or index any portion of
uCan Health services for any unauthorized purpose. The contents of the Website, such as the compilation and arrangement of content including text, graphics, images and other materials, and the hypertext markup language (HTML), scripts,
php, or other content used in the Website (the "Material"), are protected by copyright under both United States and foreign laws. All rights reserved. Unauthorized use of the Material may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. Regardless of the extent to which the Material is protected by copyright you agree that you may not sell or modify the Material or copy, display, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast, or otherwise use Material in any form or media for any public or commercial purpose, including the generation of derivative material, except as expressly permitted by
4. You acknowledge and agree that Content contained in sponsor advertisements or information presented to you through
uCan Health or advertisers is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by
uCan Health or advertisers, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on
uCan Health services, in whole or in part.
5. Certain types of Content may be submitted to uCan Health electronically via technical specifications provided to you by
uCan Health (the "Bulk Upload"). You agree to comply with the then-current specifications provided by
uCan Health to enable proper delivery and display of the Content. If the Content submitted via the Bulk Upload contains URLs (or equivalent thereof) that you are submitting to
uCan Health, you agree that uCan Health has the right to access, index, cache or crawl the
URL(s) (or equivalent thereof), the Content itself, or any portion thereof (without regard to any robots.txt file which does not authorize crawling) in connection with
uCan Health's authorized use of the Content.
6. uCan Health services may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or
resources such as those related to products available in local stores. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by
uCan Health of the content on such third party Websites. Because uCan Health has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that
uCan Health is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any
content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that
uCan Health shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or
resource. If you decide to access linked third party Websites, you do so at your own risk.
7. You agree to hold harmless and indemnify uCan Health, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and employees, advertisers or partners, from and against any third party claim arising from or in any way related to your use of
uCan Health services, violation of these Terms of Service or any other actions connected with use of
uCan Health services, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys' fees, of every kind and nature.
8. Each user is solely responsible for the communications medium that such user uses in community interactions.
uCan Health reserves the right to expel users and prevent their further access to the Website for violating this Agreement or the law. Parents and guardians are solely responsible for use of this site by their children under the age of eighteen. Minors may not use this site without actual parental supervision.
9. uCan Health does not warrant that the Website will operate error-free or that the Website and its server are free of computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms. If your use of the Website or the Material results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data,
uCan Health is not responsible or liable for those costs. uCan Health does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Website, and numerous factors outside of
uCan Health's reasonable control may interfere with operation of the Website.
uCan Health's control.
2. If you visit the Website, we do not collect any personally identifiable information about you (such as your name, address, phone number or email address) unless you provide it. We do, however, collect non-personally-identifiable (anonymous) information about you, such as the server your computer is logged into or your browser type. Other examples of non-personally-identifiable information include:
- Your IP address (a unique number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web; many Web servers automatically identify your computer by its IP address).
- Your domain type (i.e., .com, .net, .edu, etc.).
- Standard information included with every communication sent on the Internet, such as browser type, operating system, browser language, service provider, and local time.
uCan Health collects data from the Web logs of its servers -- the computers that "serve up" Web pages -- delivering the
(as used at most Web sites). The cookies are used for record keeping, to track your movements when you visit the Website and to help us determine what type of information to present to you. Our cookies do not contain any personally identifiable information about you, and do not damage or alter your system files in any way. The first time you visit the Website,
you will be assigned an unique, anonymous, ID, which is stored in the cookie on your computer.
4. uCan Health requests location information such as zip code in order to create a personalized Shopping Zone for you. If you choose to register for Email Alerts, we do require your email address. We will not share any of this information with any third party unless you explicitly ask us to other than with the retailer whose information appears on the Website.
5. uCan Health does not sell trade or rent your personal information to others. We may provide aggregate statistics about our users, traffic patterns and related site information to our clients or for other marketing and promotional purposes. In these situations, we would not disclose any information that could be used to personally identify you.
6. uCan Health has implemented generally accepted standards of technology security in order to protect information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.