Discussion About: Full Electric Bariatric Hospital Bed, Extra Wide, Full Size 54", Holds 1000 lbs.
|I would like to know what types of mattresses you carry. |
|The packages contain extra wide bariatric foam mattresses that are 80" long and about 6" thick. The width will match that of the bed frame.|
This full electric bariatric hospital bed has heavy dutyextra wide frame that ensures strength and patient safety. It provides larger sleep surface than conventional beds with capacity of up to 1000 lbs.
- The full electric bariatric bed (package) provides quiet, smooth operation.
- Emergency manual crank included.
- Hand control (included) provides for multiple bed positioning for patients.
- No tools necessary for set-up.
- Split pan design with removable bed ends is easy to set-up.
- All steel construction.
- Welds: (Original purchaser) Lifetime.
- Frame: 5 years.
- All other parts and components: 1 year.
15303 Bariatric Bed Only
- 15303-1HR Bariatric Bed with 1 pair "T" rail, (item #15021).
- 15303-2HR Bariatric Bed with 2 pair "T" rails, (item #15021).
- 15303-PKG Bariatric Bed Package (contains Bariatric Bed, 54" Bariatric foam mattress, item #15312, and 1 pair "T" rail, (item #15021).
- 15303-PKG-2 Bariatric Bed Package (contains Bariatric Bed, 54" Bariatric foam mattress, item #15312, and 2 pair "T" rail, item #15021).
Range (Deck Level):
||18.25" - 26.25"
|Sleep Surface Length:
|Sleep Surface Width:
Weight (bed and motor):