Discussion About: Full Electric Bariatric Hospital Bed, Extra Wide 42", Holds 600 lbs.
|I am looking to purchase a hospital bed. Do they come with the mattress also? |
|Yes, if you need mattress together, you can choose one of the packages that come with mattress.|
This full electric bariatric hospital bed has heavy duty frame that ensures strength and patient safety. It provides larger sleep surface than conventional beds with capacity of up to 600 lbs.
- The full electric bariatric bed (package) provides quiet, smooth
- Emergency manual crank included.
- Hand control (included) provides for multiple bed positioning for patients.
- No tools necessary for set-up.
- Split pan design with removable bed ends is easy to set-up.
- All steel construction.
- Welds: (Original purchaser) Lifetime.
- Frame: 5 years.
- All other parts and components: 1 year.
- 15300 Bariatric Bed Only
- 15300-1HR Bariatric Bed with 1 pair "T" rail, (item #15021).
- 15300-2HR Bariatric Bed with 2 pair "T" rails, (item #15021).
- 15300-PKG Bariatric Bed Package (contains Bariatric Bed, 42" Bariatric foam mattress, item #15301, and 1 pair "T" rail, item #15021).
- 15300-PKG-2 Bariatric Bed Package (contains Bariatric Bed, 42" Bariatric foam mattress, item #15301, and 2 pair "T" rail, item #15021).
Range (Deck Level):
||18.25" - 26.25"
Weight (bed and motor):