Discussion About: Semi-Electric HomeCare Bed
|does this bed raise and lower? If so, how high will it go?
|Yes, it goes higher and lower manually using the crank. The highest level is 22 1/2" as shown on the website.|
The Serenity Home Care Bed is durable, dependable and built with safety features to protect the patient and caregiver alike. This high-quality design features UL listed motors with modular plugs and a hospital grade three-prong plug. Durable frame painted with three coats of enamel and clear-coated to provide a strong finish that is chip and scratch-resistant.
- Extremely reliable self-leveling bed end lift mechanism offers a high-efficiency variable force clutch (VFC) to help lift more weight easily.
- The Semi-Electric
bed has a motor actuator cover to protect from dust and moisture.
- 11-gauge, low-alloy, cold-rolled welded steel frame that's processed on a computer-controlled, metal forming line for increased strength, less weight and consistent high quality.
- Head and foot sections interlock with strong, dependable jaw and rivet connections.
- Sections overlap 6½" at this critical stress point for added strength.
- Holes at center, foot and head conveniently accommodate IV pole.
- Hinges placed inside frame significantly reduce the chance of pinching and provide increased safety, while smooth rolling, 3" casters make the bed easy to move.
- Two casters have top-activated brakes to lock bed in place.
- VFC clutch adjusts more easily when leveling without loads.
- Plastic end panels are easy to wipe down and resist breakage.
- Optional Universal Full Bed Rails
- Adjusts in length from 39.5" to 57.5" (100.33 to 146.05 cm)
- Tool-free installation
- Telescoping or spring-loaded
- Frame has lifetime warranty;
- three year warranty for electrical and mechanical parts.
Range (Deck Level):
||14 1/2" - 22 1/2"
|Spring Deck Width:
|Head Section Adjust:
|Knee Section Adjust: