|Alpha Manual HI-LO Long Term Care Bed, 80", With Optional Blow Molded Boards|
|The orthopedically designed four section sleep deck can be placed into the following commonly needed positions: Contour, Fowler and Semi-Fowler, Frame Trendelenburg and Reverse Trendelenburg, Cardiac Chair, Nursing or Feeding, Vascular.|
- Sleep Deck Low Height 15.50"
- Sleep Deck High Position 26" - with a 6" mattress meets stretcher height at 32"
- Built in Stabilizer Legs (Lifts bed off casters in low position - prevents bed movement)
- Staff Control Panel at foot end of bed, allows total operation of all bed function as well as lock out of patient pendant if desired
- Auxiliary crank for power failure emergencies
- Traction frame adaptor is standard on beds for optional blow molded Head / Foot boards.
- Standard with Link Spring Fabric Deck (above picture shown with optional perforated steel pan deck)
- 5" Caster System. 1 Total Lock, 1 Steer, 2 Swivel.
- Six Integrated IV Sockets (2 - 1/2 " and 2 - 3/4 " sockets at head; 2 - 1/2 " at seat) on the Alpha beds with Blow Molded Head and Foot.
- Four IV Sockets on the Alpha beds with laminate Head and Foot beds.
- Removable high impact polypropylene foot and head panels with built in tubular push bars for safe and efficient transport or Decorator Laminate Panels
- Uni-body undercarriage is a welded base for strength and durability
- Standard 115 volt UL2601-1 and CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 6014-M90 Approved
- Motor drive units are AC powered with 110/115v or optional 220/240v; all are UL listed.
- Optional 240 Volt available
- Electronics: 2 Years
- All other components: 15 Years
|Max Head Elevation:
|Maximum Feet Elevation:
|Maximum Trendelenburg Inclination:
|Maximum Reverse Trendelenburg Inclination: