|Univeral Manual Hi-Low HomeCare Hospital Bed|
|This manual hi-low homecare hospital bed features durable frame constructed of 10-gauge high-strength, low-alloy, cold-rolled steel for added strength. Shipping is free.|
- All motors are 1/10 HP, 115 Volts/60 Hz, 1.6 amps and are protected from damage caused by misuse of the hand pendant via an override protection switch.
- Vinyl-clad capping on bed ends is durable and mar-resistant.
- All beds accommodate 36" x 80" mattresses.
- Designed to meet the requirements of applicable HCPCS codes.
- 450 lb maximum weight capacity.
- Also available as a package with GF1500-180 80" innerspring mattress and either GF6570A-1 full rails or GF6650A-1 head half rails.
- UL 73 and CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 68-92 approved.
- Two year warranty for defects in workmanship and materials of mechanical components, frame, and electronics.
- During the warranty period, defective items will be repaired or replaced at manufacturer's option at no charge.