|WhisperLite II Electric Hospital Bed|
|Revolutionary single-motor design hospital bed in a full-electric version. Designed to be one of the lightest beds on the market with foot section weighing only 53 pounds! Easy to install, uninstall and use. Shipping is free.|
This hospital bed (larger image) offers the same features as the WhisperLite II Semi-Electric
Hospital Bed with the additional feature of electric height
This makes it easier for caregivers to
raise and lower the bed for patient care and linen changes.
- Total assembled bed weighs only 161 pounds (bed and motor).
- Maximum patient weight 350 lbs.
- 450 lb evenly distributed total weight capacity including patient,
mattress, rails, and accessories.
- Bed head range: 60 degrees, knee range: 30 degrees.
- The electric height adjustment also enables the patient to easily position the bed for maximum comfort.
- The WhisperLite II Full-Electric
Hospital Bed is easier to deliver and move than any other full electric bed on the market.
- Powerful DC motor for effortless height adjustment.
- Motor comes pre-installed on foot section for easy set-up and disassembly.
- All functions fully-integrated into convenient handheld pendant.
- Welded motor-guard protects motor and universal joint from damage during shipment and deliveries.
- Designed to meet the requirements of applicable HCPCS codes.
- UL 73 and CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 68-92 approved.
- Bed also available as a package with 80" x
35" x 7"
innerspring mattress and either
full rails or
- Bed packages also available with mattresses that meet the requirements of California Technical Bulletin #603
(fire retardant for Nursing Facilities).
- The old part numbers are: 860A and 865A.
- For longer hospital bed up to 84", Bed Extender (609-0084-000) is available to extend the bed frame.
- For longer mattress to go with extended bed frame, you can choose the
84" innerspring mattress for longer sleep surface.
- Two year warranty for defects in workmanship and materials of
mechanical components, frame, and electronics.
- During the warranty period, defective items will be repaired or
replaced at manufacturer's option at no charge.
Range (Deck Level):
Width at Head End:
Weight (bed and motor):