Health Topics at uCan Health.com Tell a friend by email tell a friend | 866.880.8226 

Promoting Healthy Living

Follow on Facebook Follow on Twitter Follow on Google+ special tracking
All Topics   |   Post My Comments

Does Medicare Cover Manual Wheelchair?

Manual wheelchairs are covered by Medicare, but only as a "Capped Rental." This means that Medicare pays approx. 80% of the monthly rental and you are responsible for the remaining 20% or this may be covered by secondary insurance. This also means that you must find a local dealer that rents chairs and bills Medicare for the rental payments each month. Some Ultra-lightweight wheelchairs have a K0005 Billing code and can be billed as a purchase. uCan Health does not rent any products. All manual wheelchairs on our website are for purchase only.

7,638 views | Rating (12 votes)
POST YOUR COMMENTS ON THE Article
Your Comments: (comments, questions, answers...)
Your Overall Rating on This Article?
   1. Too Bad
   2. Below Average
   3. Average
   4. Above Average
   5. Excellent

MORE RELATED TOPICS

uCan Health Customer Service

Featured Deals

Traveler L4 Hign-strength Lightweight Wheelchair, 32 lbs
$1,480.00
-$1,169.00
$311.00
Traveler L4 Hign-strength Lightweight Wheelchair, 32 lbs 18" x 18", Adjustable Height Desk Arms, Swingaway Footrest, Quick Release Wheels
Advantage Manual Folder Wheelchair
$320.00
-$164.00
$156.00
Advantage Manual Folder Wheelchair 18" x 16", Fixed Full Arm, Swingaway Footrest
Traveler L4 Hign-strength Lightweight Wheelchair, 32 lbs Weight
$1,180.00
-$927.00
$253.00
Traveler L4 Hign-strength Lightweight Wheelchair, 32 lbs Weight 18" x 16", Flip Back Desk Arm, Swingaway Footrests
new products
uCan Health value proposition

Share: Social Net FacebookTwitterGoogleGoogle BookmarksLinkedinTumblrBaiduAdd to Favorites / BookmarkDiggRedditTechnerd Communication

Contact | Caregiver Support | Store Policy | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Career

©2004-2017 All rights reserved by uCan Health LLC.