|All Topics | Post My Comments
Revolutionary single-motor design hospital bed in a full-electric version. Designed to be one of the lightest beds on the market with foot section weighing only 53 pounds! Easy to install, uninstall and use. Shipping is free.
My Dad is coming home from rehab, and had trouble adjusting to the hospital be with a footboard- they removed the footboard, and he was more comfortable- can your footboard be removed?- how high above the mattress does it come up- your pictures show the whisper bed with a full width footboard, but then another picture with a smaller width footboard.
This hospital bed (larger image) offers the same features as the WhisperLite II Semi-Electric
Hospital Bed with the additional feature of electric height
This makes it easier for caregivers to
raise and lower the bed for patient care and linen changes.
- Total assembled bed weighs only 161 pounds (bed and motor).
- Maximum patient weight 350 lbs.
- 450 lb evenly distributed total weight capacity including patient,
mattress, rails, and accessories.
- Bed head range: 60 degrees, knee range: 30 degrees.
- The electric height adjustment also enables the patient to easily position the bed for maximum comfort.
- The WhisperLite II Full-Electric
Hospital Bed is easier to deliver and move than any other full electric bed on the market.
- Powerful DC motor for effortless height adjustment.
- Motor comes pre-installed on foot section for easy set-up and disassembly.
- All functions fully-integrated into convenient handheld pendant.
- Welded motor-guard protects motor and universal joint from damage during shipment and deliveries.
- Designed to meet the requirements of applicable HCPCS codes.
- UL 73 and CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 68-92 approved.
- Bed also available as a package with 80" x
35" x 7"
innerspring mattress and either
full rails or
- Bed packages also available with mattresses that meet the requirements of California Technical Bulletin #603
(fire retardant for Nursing Facilities).
- The old part numbers are: 860A and 865A.
- For longer hospital bed up to 84", Bed Extender (609-0084-000) is available to extend the bed frame.
- For longer mattress to go with extended bed frame, you can choose the
84" innerspring mattress for longer sleep surface.
- Two year warranty for defects in workmanship and materials of
mechanical components, frame, and electronics.
- During the warranty period, defective items will be repaired or
replaced at manufacturer's option at no charge.
Range (Deck Level):
Width at Head End:
Weight (bed and motor):
|ASK YOUR QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT|