|All Topics | Post My Comments
I have the 1070029 Model. I'm missing the rod that connects from the crankshaft to the other end of the bed.
What does the crankshaft do?
The Serenity Home Care Bed is durable, dependable and built with safety features to protect the patient and caregiver alike. This high-quality design features UL listed motors with modular plugs and a hospital grade three-prong plug. Durable frame painted with three coats of enamel and clear-coated to provide a strong finish that is chip and scratch-resistant.
The crank and rod are parts of the mechaniam for bed height manual adjustment. You can raise up or lower down the bed with the system.
- Extremely reliable self-leveling bed end lift mechanism offers a high-efficiency variable force clutch (VFC) to help lift more weight easily.
- The Semi-Electric
bed has a motor actuator cover to protect from dust and moisture.
- 11-gauge, low-alloy, cold-rolled welded steel frame that's processed on a computer-controlled, metal forming line for increased strength, less weight and consistent high quality.
- Head and foot sections interlock with strong, dependable jaw and rivet connections.
- Sections overlap 6½" at this critical stress point for added strength.
- Holes at center, foot and head conveniently accommodate IV pole.
- Hinges placed inside frame significantly reduce the chance of pinching and provide increased safety, while smooth rolling, 3" casters make the bed easy to move.
- Two casters have top-activated brakes to lock bed in place.
- VFC clutch adjusts more easily when leveling without loads.
- Plastic end panels are easy to wipe down and resist breakage.
- Optional Universal Full Bed Rails
- Adjusts in length from 39.5" to 57.5" (100.33 to 146.05 cm)
- Tool-free installation
- Telescoping or spring-loaded
- Frame has lifetime warranty;
- three year warranty for electrical and mechanical parts.
Range (Deck Level):
||14 1/2" - 22 1/2"
|Spring Deck Width:
|Head Section Adjust:
|Knee Section Adjust:
|ASK YOUR QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT|